patent leather-a trend or timeless?

1. i love patent, but they're on sale at bobellisshoes.com for like $375, so if you have doubts, get them for less! bob ellis is 100% the real deal, btw.

2. Ohh, those are so cute!

3. Cute! LOVE the patent and leopard combo! I have the Pigalles like that and wear them just EVERYWHERE...and I ALWAYS get compliments!

4. I love patent leather. I get new ones all the time. I think it is classic and timeless.

5. Those are lovely! Ahh I want some now.

6. Most patent leather is trendy but not those :nuts: I like em!

7. Patent leather has been around for ages. Right now it is on the upswing. I personally consider it timeless. I just bought these and plan to wear for time to come:

[​IMG]

8. Timeless, and although I am not a big fan of patent, those are gorgeous shoes, DeeDee.

9. I think patent is timeless when it is simple like those Louboutins^^^

The cheetah bow Louboutin is too trendy- I say get a pair like the ones above- especially if you are going to spend a couple hundred on them! ;)

10. Patent is timeless. It is here every spring but it seems like people forget.....

11. I think patent leather used to be more trendy, but now, and since last year, we are seeing so much of it, I think it is going to be more of a staple. I know I don't want to give it up because it gives me more fashion options. I don't think now going forward it won't be on anyones "out" lists - if is it, I will wear it anyway. Similiar for leopard prints. I don't think they can ever be "out".

12. The more simplistic a design I think a shoe is timeless in metallics or patent no matter what decade.

13. IMO It all depends on the design of the shoe and the outfit you wear it with. Those shoes are very cute and the design isn't too overpowering.

14. i think it's cyclical. black patent leather will always be in, not sure about the brighter colors though.