Patent Ergo Featured in August Marie Claire.

1. The Coach Patend Ergo Hobo is featured on Page 58 of this months August Marie Claire. It is features along with other patent bags. I am glad that I have mine in mahogany.
  2. That is so cool to have it be one of the top 10 bags:yes:
  3. Very cool! I get tons of compliments on mine! Of the ten listed I still like the coach one best.
  4. Liz, did you post this in the reference library too under the catalogue, lookbooks, and marketing section? It would be a great addition. :smile:
  5. Yay, I'm glad I got mine before that came out!
  6. I just posted this in the reference section under catalogue, lookbook and marketing section. I am sorry but I did not know about that section. Thanks for letting me know. I am trying to get used to the new format here on the forum.
  7. Nonono, I wasn't saying it like you weren't supposed to post it in here! I was just saying it would be a great addition to that thread too, but I didn't want to post it in there myself since you did the work and put it up for us. :smile:

I was afraid it was going to come across the wrong way and tried to reword it but I guess it didn't work. *LOL* I wasn't playing thread-nazi or anything. Sorry girl. :flowers:
  8. Stophle:

No worries. You did not come across that way at all. By the way I would not have minded if you had posted it there at all. I appreciate you advising me of that section. I will make sure to check it out regularly to see what's new.

kind regards,
  9. Okay good. *whew* I'm going to be getting off m'butt to take some pictures for that thread in a while, so hopefully there will be some more great additions soon. :smile:
  10. Yay for Coach!!!! Thanks for posting the article!!! :yes:
  11. I love the patent leather mahogony, :tup: pictures just do not do it justice.
  12. Thanks for posting this. I have the Turquiose Hobo Ergo and I love it. I use it almost everyday.