Patent clutch, please....

1. I really need a black patent leather clutch but I have no idea where to find a really nice one that will look both trendy and classic at the same time.I don't mind spending quite a bit on it if I have to.

I would really appreciate any suggestions you ladies may have...

PS:the bigger the better!:smile:

2. Lorelei makes lovely clutches and seems to have a great sale section. There are several sites that sell the brand, but I think their website is www.loreleinyc.com.

3. Also, on Bluefly do a search for Hype handbags, there are some cute clutch wallets that aren't too expensive, and they are very trendy!

Good Luck!

4. How about Goldenbleu's Katie clutch? At fengjunk.com.

[​IMG]

5. Thanks for all your suggestions...I'll check them out now.I'll let y'all know what I decide on.

6. Halocom, some of these bags are adorable!!!! I want to do a bulk order from them right now...this forum is pure evil :drool:

7. Goldenbleu has several nice black patent clutches. Check out their website.

8. I'm in love with the black patent Kooba clutch called Penelope. Cute!

9. go for a chanel timeless patent clutch..

classic and fashion....:tup:

10. This Anya Hindmarch patent clutch from Saks.com is trendy with the jewels/studs, but also a classic shape:
    [​IMG]

11. Another vote for the Chanel Timeless Clutch in patent black. :yes: It's on my list!