Patent Ardoise Elvire $995

1. Hi, that the same bag I got from NAP! I paid $507 shipped and am contemplating whether to send it back or eBay it...The eBay market stinks right now!:crybaby:

2. ^^ Why don't you like it(if you don't mind my asking)???

3. Hi Ali,

IMO, the patent material has no depth to it, the color looks kind of flat to me...I can't really explain it, but I think I would prefer it in regular leather....

4. Hi Bagatella,

I have to agree... I ordered this a while back (at 60% off) and returned to NAP. It just didn't do anything for me. The pics look awesome, but IRL I was a little disappointed. :crybaby: It was my first Chloe purchase too! But I have found another:yahoo:

BTW someone just sold the same bag on eBay #300190655404 and it sold for $511 new... Of course I am assuming this was authentic.

Good luck with your decision!

5. I got this bag from nap, with 75% off, and i love it. Have had some lovely compliments too. I like that she's not an obvious Chloe bag like the Paddy. But each to their own. On the down side though, quite heavy. I definately wouldn't have paid full price for her though. I just love a bargain.

6. Do you mind saying what color you bought? Thanks:smile:

7. Hi, it was the exact same bag, the patent Ardoise Elvire. I already returned it to NAP, and I think someone posted that it showed up on the site today! It was a nice bag, just not for me... I hope another TPFer got it!

8. Gosh, I can't believe it!!! I just went on to see if I could grab it and can't find it....I am sooo bummed....:hysteric: