patchwork tote

1. girls what do u think of the new patchwork tote? how is it IRL? any pros and cons?

2. The fall or holiday patchwork?

3. the fall that just came out

4. I have it! I get tons of compliments on it. I've been carrying it for a few weeks now. I've never been a big fan of the "holiday" patchworks so when I saw this one with all the browns and different textures I just HAD to have it! It's perfect when you need a larger tote but doesn't work for a "day at the mall" which I did today, and it drove me crazy because I had to carry it all day with packages and bags and keeping up with my 2 kids, and my mom! I was ready to toss it out the window by the end of the day!! Along with everyone and everything else! LOL!

Anyway, it's a gorgeous bag, and very roomy. If you carry lots of stuff in your purse it works great. I've seen some people carry the gallery totes on their shoulder but the straps are just too short for me to be able to do this. I still love it, I just need a simple, lightweight shoulder bag for all day trips to the mall! :smile:

5. I like the new Patchwork... not many people have it yet and it's something unique!

6. I really like it! It has sooo many rich colors, matches everything, and is perfect for fall/winter. I say if you like it, go for it!!!

7. love it but b careful- i only saw one irl and it was quite scratched in the store

8. I think the new fall patchwork is okay, but not something I would buy. I tend to prefer the holiday patchwork...I can't wait to see the one for this year!

9. Is this perhaps the holiday patchwork?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I found them today and posted pics in another thread but wondered if anyone knew if this was the holiday patchwork?

10. ^ ooh, I really like the duffle! Where did you find those?

11. I bought the duffle about a month ago and love it. I know a lot of people on here don't like patchwork, but trust me, this is really a beautiful combination of colors and I love the size!!

12. Oh, and yes, this is the holiday 2007 patchwork...I had to order it from their book.

13. I have to wait to see the holiday patchwork IRL to make a decision. I'm not a huge fan of the fall patchwork but I might like the holiday pw better, its a color thing. My store has sold all of the carlys that we had and our tote supply is getting low.

I have noticed that the squares that are snake and python seem to show wear before anything else. I've unwrapped some with light spots on the dark brown python already. That would really be my only area of concern.

14. i actually think i like a holiday patchwork for a change! this one is nicer than the others!