Patchwork Tote in Indigo or Satchel in Khaki?

1. First I'd like to say hi to everyone, since I'm new here.

So what I really wanted is the patchwork satchel in indigo, but it was sold out before I got to it, so I bought the tote in indigo and satchel in Khaki, and try to choose one. But I just can't seem to make up my mind. I like the roomy size of the tote and of course the indigo patchwork. But I like the style of the satchel, and the fact that it's sold out just makes it more desirable. :yes:

http://www.coach.com/assets/product_images/colord2/10002_B4IN_d2.jpg

http://www.coach.com/assets/product_images/colord2/10004_B4KH_d2.jpg

So which one do you like better?

Thank you so much for your input!

-Amy

2. :roflmfao: Welcome newcomer!!!!!!!!!:roflmfao:

I love them both, why not get both????!!!!!:yes:

3. I like the tote in indigo..but if you really want the satchel in indigo why don't you just order it from the store & have it mailed to you? It will only take a few days to arrive & it will be worth the wait!

4. Yeah, I think of the two, I would actually want the satchel in indigo too. And ordering through the store is really easy -- if you get it delivered to the store for pickup, there's no charge for shipping.

5. Thank you both. Unfortunately I can't keep them both. They are so similar I just can't justify it. :yes:

The indigo patchwork satchel is sold out in stores and warehouse.

Decision, decision...

Thanks,
    Amy

6. I like the indigo!

7. indigo!

8. I prefer the satchel! I tried to buy it with my 25% off coupon but it was sold out by the time I got to the store!

9. I love my satchel, I think the size is just so versitle and useful. Of course, the indigo is a great color, I would consider keeping both.

10. I have the tote, and absolutely love it over the satchel!

11. Indigo is stunning!

12. hmm Sachel??how did you guys get the 25% off card anyway ?

13. ooo I love them both! But, if I had to choose, it would be the satchel in Khaki because it lighter in color and better for summer :smile:

14. Satchel with a Indigo Wristlet!

15. Thank you all for your response. I really appreciate it. I still haven't made up my mind. :yes: I think I'll put the bags away for a few days, and then see how I feel about them.

Cheers,
    Amy