Patchwork stuff and cotton stuff on coach.com!!

This bag really struck me!
I am getting the Indigo (blue) hobo and wristlet!

Liz,
Congrats on your purchase as well!
Liz and Handbglvr,
I'm loving it too - specifically the ergo hobo in indigo!!:yes:
And I agree that the fakes will be really bad, but aren't all patchwork fakes hideous?:throwup:
The only other patchwork I've liked is the khaki/indigo 2006 patterns. I like that this new indigo has the pop of purple in it and the little jean pocket! Very cute.

I'm not big on any of the patchwork for this season, but than again, I've never liked it from any season. I'm just not a patchwork girl. I've definitely seen patchwork stuff look cute on other people though ;). Those of you who love it, go for it!

This bag really struck me!
I am getting the Indigo (blue) hobo and wristlet!

Liz,
Congrats on your purchase as well!

handbglvr:

I just want to advise you that Coach is coming out with a larger version of the Patwork Hobo which will be on the Coach Website come June. The sytle No. is 10809
and it retails for $428 - the color choices are Indigo or Khaki. Congrats on your purchase as well! I am going to go in to my Boutique and order mine on Tuesday.

Liz

I'm really not a patchwork girl either and this season is no exception, even if it is denim which I love. As someone else here said, something just seems "off" to me. I'm not feeling the batik either. Good thing actually, my wishlist is bigger than my bank account as it is!