Patchwork Speedy - yes or no?

1. My moment of truth is here... my patchwork speedy is in... do I get it? This past week I have bought the dentelle speedy and kirsten, both in silver. Speedy is my absolute fav LV style... I also have damier.

2. For me, I personally don't like it. However, think about it, do YOU really like it? If so, then get it! There's nothing wrong with owning more than a couple of the same style..they ARE from different lines. :yes:

3. If you like it then yes! For some reason it just doesn't do it for me. I prefer the denim neo speedy!?

4. Actually, I think I prefer the neo, too. I just returned green neo but have been thinking in the back of my mind that if I don't get the patchwork I can get the neo in blue...

5. Get it if you like it! I don't really like it and don't think it's my style, but my mind may change if I see someone pull it off and look hot! So go for it! But to me you sound like you are going to get it simply because it just came in. So if you like it buy it. Imagine yourself using it... if you really can't then maybe it's not the bag of your dreams. If you are kind of excited thinking about all the places you could take it to, buy it!

6. Have you tried it? If you like it then go for it. Not for me, personally.

7. Thanks, all, for your input. I think I am going to let this one go. Not really doing it for me. Wanting to love it but I just don't. Plus, I can get a neo speedy and a mono speedy for almost the same $! :yes:

8. It's up to you. I love mine and I get so many compliments on it.

9. I think you'll know when you hold it :smile:
    Good luck, it's a great collectors piece & one that you can actually use a lot.

10. looks like you're debating between the neo and the patchwork, i prefer the neo.

11. I love mine, too. Get loads of compliments on it....it's so different. Had the neo and sold it. I don't like the shape of it. I'm a speedy 30 gal!

12. i love the look of it. very modern and stylish!

13. Yp, get it in grey! Like others said it's fresh! I think the blue one looks a bit like a pajama party (orgie??) gone bad though.

14. personally I love it but if you're not feeling it get something you love

15. If you LOVE it, then you definitely should get it, however, personally I would not get it. I love speedies as well, but not a fan of the patchwork. I would withhold that one from my speedy collection (which currently consists of the mono, but hopefully I will have more one day:smile: )