Patchwork speedy ad....oh dear

1. I don't know if this ad has been posted already (I know there is another patchwork speedy ad that's been on).

The more I see this bag the more I love it the only thing I don't love is the price oh dear my poor wallet I'm real torn on this one.

This ad is in the new Elle UK

[​IMG]

2. Ahhh well not a fav of mine, that could change.

3. Thanks for sharing!
    Mh... the patchwork line doesn't appeal to me at all :shrugs:

4. ^^^ me either really! Expesially for the price

5. thanks for posting!

6. Thanks for posting!
    Still not a fan of the Patchwork though. :push:

7. Me neither. Maybe I'll love it IRL. But for the price:cursing: ? Maybe I'll stay away.

8. Thanks for sharing!

9. It looks cute, but I worry that for the amount of money you'd pay for it, if it would look dated or won't be as trendy in a few years?

10. Thanks for posting this pic. I love it. This is a better angle and better lighting than the other pic of her that has been circulating.

I really like it. but I LOVE the bowly. I've gotta pic one.....or sell some of my bags. :roflmfao:

11. I love the Ratchwork and the Tribute!

Totally different! love different things!

12. LOL:roflmfao: Ratchwork. I know its typo but I got the giggles a little from reading it :roflmfao:

13. *cry* I think I'm starting to like it!

14. i think that bag is gorgeous =]

15. I saw the smaller bag, a pochette type thing and while it is cute, I hope I won't decide I have to have it. I'm trying to complete my list before buying anything else!