Patchwork Multipocket - your thoughts?

1. I'm getting a bit tired of lugging around large handbags and want a smaller one. As soon as I saw this one, I was amazed. What are your thoughts?

Patchwork Multipocket in Black.jpg Patchwork Multipocket in Black_2.jpg Patchwork Multipocket in Black_3.jpg
  2. I LOVE the patchwork MP...I think there is a picture of this bag in the grey color around here, too. I really think that is nice and different!

3. Just some warning, some girls don't like the chain strap, as it can get uncomfortable after wearing it for a long time. I heard it can also get snagged in hair, if you have a longer length haircut. Personally, my quilted MP is TDF, I love her! Besides, what's beauty without pain anyway??

4. I love MJ patchwork! Gorgeous! Wish this bag would come with leather strap or something... :smile:

5. I'm not so sure about that chain strap. My MP gets heavy with the leather strap so I could imagine the chain strap would hurt after awhille.

6. Love the look, but the chain strap, as others have said could be an issue. You said this is smaller, so maybe not a problem. Great looking bag.

7. Sorry, but I'm not really a fan of the way the leather looks in the Patchwork line. If you like it though that's all that counts!

8. very pretty imo!

9. Thanks for your feedback ladies! I have a Stam already which I love, but it is too big for me sometimes. I need something chic to grab and go.

dls80ucla - Thanks for the eBay info. Have you purchased anything from that seller?
    vbmenu_register("postmenu_2092600", true);
    tln - If you find that grey photo, please post it here. I'd love to see it.

10. I agree that the chaing could get cumbersome, especially if you wear it on bare skin. I happen to like the look. I just don't load up my quilted MP with a lot of stuff so the weight is not yet an issue.

11. I took my Stam on a European trip and the chain wasn't a bother and it also helped that I didn't load the bag either. I think this Patchwork is great for a wallet, small make-up bag, cell, mints and keys. I'm getting all fuzzy thinking about wearing it! :smile: