Patchwork Denim Flats

1. So, I saw these shoes in Paris a few weeks ago (but didn't indulge, b/c I had bought waaaaay too much). But I could not get them off my mind. So I asked local SA to find them for me (my LV no longer carries shoes..:tdown:). She called to say she could not find them. Had the inspiration to call the 1-800 number ...and SUCCESS!!! The 1-800- found several pair in my size and now they are on their way!!!!!:tup::tup:. Just had to share my joy!!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
  2. Congrats!
  3. Do u have pics?
  4. Thanks pinki682! I am just so excited, b/c I have been bummed all week since SA called and said they were unavailable.

Jill - I dont' have pics, but will post when they arrive!
  5. congrats, can't wait to see pics.
  6. What color did you get?
  7. congrats! i cant wait to see the pics when you get them!!

8. Got the blue...I have the blue patchwork Bowly and the high heel sandals (they are on elux). Thus, I felt like I couldn't justify buying them in Paris. But I decided the sandals are so different from flats, that it would be okay to have both.

Will definitely post pics when they arrive next week.
  9. The blue would've been my first choice as well, congrats on your new purchase, can't wait to see pictures!
  10. Congrats!
  11. Congrats!! I really love the LV shoes and they are so pretty, please post pics when arrive!!!
  12. Congrats!!
  13. Can't Wait until I can see pics!! Congrats!!