Passport Holder

1. My parents told me to obtain my passport because we may be making our first trip to London this summer. So, of course, I need to find something to put it in? Does anyone have the Coach Passport Holder?

Is it nice? Should I buy it or save my money and splurge on some luggage (such as the D&B rolling trunk).
  2. It's cute, but as much as I love Coach I don't think it's worth the price. I'd opt for a leather JCrew one since it comes in more colors! Then you'll have some money left over for that luggage...
  3. It's cute. I like it!
  4. I got a leather coach passport holder at the outlet....its purple leather, with metallic purple leather trim and was like $39.
  5. My outlet always has them also... usually with an additional 20% off.
  6. Yeah, I'd go for the luggage.

Have a blast on your upcoming trip!
  7. My outlet also has them.
  8. Yep, outlet - then you can have the best of both worlds! A Coach passport holder AND money left over for luggage :p
  9. Yep, mine is light green with white trim and it's adorable! Same price.
  10. My dh and I both have these JCrew ones..he has a brown one and I have a pink one. I love them because they are leather. I personally wouldn't spend that much money on a passport cover, but it is very cute!
  11. yeah, I wouldn't get the Coach passport either. I would spend my $ on a bag instead. Even places like Target has leather passport holders.
  12. Nordstrom's has alot of cute passport covers too.

And I would save your money instead of getting the D&B trunk, it's cute, but I think you might be better off with a smaller piece if you are going to use it as a carry-on.
  13. Yeah I just have a muted apple green cover from bloomies right now, I'd save for the trip and go for samsonite luggage.
  14. Yeah, target had a sale recently on passport holders and I picked a red mock croc one up for the BF for $3.48.

I love my Coach one though! :yahoo:

15. As near and dear to my heart as Coach is, I wouldn't get it. I'd save the money for luggage.