Passage a Tokyo in white

1. Here is a pic of a white one for those who loves Passage a Tokyo like me...:p
    tokyo 2.JPG tokyo.JPG
  2. What are the other colors? My computer at work stinks!!!
  3. Gorgeous colorway---I love this one!
  4. It's lovely. I did try that one one but my SA said I looked 'washed out' in that color:sad:
  5. OMG OMG OMG this exact colourway could be the first Hermes scarf I bring home.... (I stopped collecting others when I left my office job 2 years ago...)

Is she yours?? I am so jealous... and should get on the horn with S.A!! :nuts:

6. Yes, my dh got it for me at H the other week. I haven't used it yet. Sometimes you just buy them b/c they are so beautiful.:yes:
  7. I know what you mean. I think it woked out on me b/c I am kind of tan.
  8. that is simply stunning!

9. Maybe it's my bad lighting. The colors are different shades of gray and silver.
  10. No, really, it's my work computer. I was looking at a bag on here once, I thought it was black, turned out to be green. But silver and grey I can work with. Have to check this one out in the store.
  11. It's pretty in white too! Great scarf!

12. An other excuse to go visit your bf...:roflmfao: :wlae: :roflmfao:
  13. Yep, especially since I didn't go in this week. Can you believe that will be the first time in almost a year and a half that I did not go into the store? Other than not going in because of vacations, etc.
  14. ooooh it's gorgeous!!! :yahoo:
  15. Ohhhh, I love it!!!!