Part-Time vs Work

1. I'm just wondering who will be getting -- or at least thinking about getting -- the Part-Time? I'm very tempted.

I have a Work, which I love, so am a bit confused as whether to get another one, or to go with the Part-Time instead for something different.

What are your opinions of the Part-Time (without having seen a real one yet!)? :shrugs:

2. :smile: I've only seen a couple pictures of the part time, but I really like how it looks! I would say go for it

3. jasp, i'm really considering the part-time. the thought of it being larger than the city with a shoulder strap is very appealing to me. i'm just not sure which color? i'm hoping that they continue this style into 07 in a bright fabulous color!

4. How does the part-time look like?

5. esile, I agree, it would be great in a bright colour! I can't make up my mind which of the current season colours I want. At first it was Bleu India (as you probably know), but then I thought it was too close a shade to my S/S 05 Teal. So now I'm thinking CAMEL...but then I haven't seen camel....This is too stressful. Maybe I'll have to wait for Spring (as if).

TammyD, here's the Part-Time photo from the Balenciaga site:
    [​IMG]

6. Wow!!! Lovely size. Thanks!!

7. woow~~i really want a rouge rif part-time now!!!!!!!

8. jasp, blue india is close to teal. camel could be interesting. i know, it's so hard to decide, but that's the fun part!

bb, i don't think it will come in rouge vif, but don't quote me on it.

9. I definately am getting a part time. I would get a work but I need a shoulder strap! So happy they're making a bigger bag with one.

10. am thinking of getting one too

11. Is BalNY (or any of the retailers) getting the Part Time in Blue India? I seem to remember that Aloha Rag is *not* getting it in that color, right? The Part Time sounds intriguing to me, but I really want to see someone wearing one to get a better idea of its dimensions.

12. I am all over that part time!!! When do they come out?

13. Hmmm...does anyone know the dimensions?

14. 10"h x 16.5"w x 6.25"d courtesy of LP's site :smile:

15. Thanks. :flowers: So it's somewhere between a City and a Work. That's not big enough for me.