Part Time Colors S/S '07

1. Does anyone know what colors the Part-Time will come in this season (S/S '07) in both the regular and giant hardware?? I've seen tons of Part Times in the stores in the Gold hardware, but none in regular.

Anyone? Anyone?? Bueller?

TIA! :flowers:

2. When I bought my Natural GH Part-time from BalNY, I know for a fact that they had both the natural and the white in regular hardware...not sure about other colors though b/c those where the two I was looking at in this style...

LOVE my Natural GH though! Check her out!

NatPT2.jpg NatGHPart-time.JPG
  3. Love it, Larnette!!!

I do have to say, the GH is growing on me...at first I thought it was kinda tacky, but now I can't get enough!

I wonder if they'll bring out the GH in Bleu Glacier and Vert d'eau...I checked one out at Neiman's (French Blue with GH) but found it a little too bright...

Any regular hardware part time sightings in ss '07 colors?

4. Thanks mimi! I'm loving it more and more each time I wear it! Getting tons of compliments!!

5. I haven't seen any :crybaby: and you all know I'm looking, hehehe :rolleyes: A Marine would be :drool:

6. That's exactly what I'm looking for too! Although, I would love to see if there is a lighter color one...i currently have the marine city (the color is gorgeous), but the city is too small for my needs...so I'm trying to exchange/upgrade it... I like big bags!