Part II : My 30cm Chartreuse Birkin in PW is here!!!

1. Thank you everyone to comment on my post,

Now, I'm home and receive my Birkin today. Would like to share the pictures with you. She is 30cm Chartreuse Birkin in PW. I'm not so sure now if the leather is Togo. I think SA might inform me and the leather is Clemence? What do you think? She is a beauty either way. She also has white stitch!!

So here you go, pix of bag itself, what's inside and H in action!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
    IMG_2013.JPG IMG_2014.JPG IMG_2012.JPG IMG_2015.JPG IMG_2016.JPG
  2. :love::love:
    IMG_2019.JPG IMG_2021.JPG IMG_2023.JPG IMG_2024.JPG
  3. That is one birkin that could sweep anyone off their feet! Congratulations! it is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. CONGRATS! i have the big sister to your chartreuse baby - that definitely looks like clemence! i would have LOVED the 30 as well - it looks great on you!
  5. Gorgeous bag!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!
  6. CONGRATS, luvpurse!!!! She looks great on you and is abSOlutely gorgeous!!! Looking forward to more H in action pics w/ ur new baby!!!
  7. congrats!!!! it looks absolutely DIVINE on u!!! love ur chanel necklace too!!! ur whole outfit is PERFECT!!! chartreuse gives it a nice pop of color!
  8. Love it!!! :nuts: Congrats!
  9. LOVE the color (my favorite)! You look so cute. Congrats. It looks like Clemence...
  10. Hi big Sis :love: You look so fab in 35 Birkin!!!
  11. All I can say is "Wow~!"
  12. This is a Clemence STUNNER! I've seen so many beauties in this combo lately! I absolutely love it!!
  13. Beautiful!!! Looks great on you!
  14. So so so beautiful. I love that Chartreuse. Simply divine. Congratulations -- You must be very happy!! :smile:
  15. Congratulations!I love the 30cm! Upon looking at the close up of your Birkin, it's actually tone-on-tone stitching i.e. a matching green stitching; not pure white stitching like msbean's.