Paris trip for Hermes

Please try to stay on topic. I realise because of the complexity of some of the posts members may veer off but in answer do not 'go there'.

For info and questions on US customs please post on the thread below: post https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/us-customs-discussion-airports-importing.905560/

or non-US destinations: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/does-h-store-paris-wants-to-ship.605014/page-3

For questions relating to prices https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/reference-hermes-current-prices.102567/page-357

For traveling with boxes https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...me-hermes-boxes-when-traveling.1044553/page-5

I will leave this reminder as a sticky because tthis is often a thread that new members (or new Hermès lovers) post on - hopefully temporarily.

Last edited:
Anyone been to Hermes shop in Biarritz - France? They have good stuffs there. Bot my Cognac 30 ostrich. When I was there, they have orange and yellow 35 Birkin too and many others - all on display. Best Hermes shop so far.

Here is my Birkin 35 Clemence Prune in compared with my friend's Birkin 40 Clemence Black.

p1030636.jpg

She purposely flew over after she knew that I have managed to get a Birkin. When we went to FSH on Friday morning when the shop just opened, there was no Birkin at all. We met a friend too. We decide to come back to FSH at 2p.m after Chanel shopping, we still saw the friend there who was waiting in FSH all the while. She waited for about 4.5 hours. When we return at 2p.m there is still no sight of Birkin, we shop around in the shop, then we ask the Salesperson from the Jewellery department, he then brought us 2 Birkins 40 - gold & black to choose from. I think the shipment just arrived. When we went to the cashier, we saw the friend looking at Prune 35 Clemence, another customer looking at Black 35.

From my recent experience, I think it would be easier to score in the afternoon. I did went to George V, but I guess they are much smaller and the SA told me confidently they will not be receiving any Birkin for the rest of the day.

I visited Hermes Paris twice couple years ago. I wasn't really in the mood to get a Birkin then, however, the SAs there were really nice when I asked them if they have Birkin bags available. Those birkins were not in the shelf but the SAs showed me some TOGOs in orange and blue after I asked. The prices were good also. After Paris, the only city where I can find "available Birkin bags" is Honolulu. They got plenty birkin bags for resale. They showed me at least 5 different colors. In Hawaii, they even have dual-color Birkins. I never saw that before. As I walked in store around 9:30 pm, I told the SA that I will go back next day with my husband. Anyway, in the very next day, the dual-color Birkin was gone. Well, I lost my second chance. Last year, I visited London and also Sydney, nothing could be found. This spring, I visited Milano and Rome, again, no Birkins. I ended purchasing a Jypsiere. Better than nothing. The lessons that I learned are if you are a new comer for Birkin, just grab whatever color the SAs showed you.

does anyone know if the H store would be close since am flying from thailand to paris
during mid december...... am so scare that whether how the holiday would affect me
:confused1::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

thxxxx costa
hopefully all my wishes n pray will come true

my plan is paris lille brussel milan rome florence venice munich and frankfrut

hopelly i would hit one of them

i was so scare since on of my friend said to me that her lasted experience during christmas is that the holiday were ver long and all the shop close till early janury

thxxxx costa
hopefully all my wishes n pray will come true

my plan is paris lille brussel milan rome florence venice munich and frankfrut

hopelly i would hit one of them

i was so scare since on of my friend said to me that her lasted experience during christmas is that the holiday were ver long and all the shop close till early janury

to my best understanding, stock level will be better around xmas time and so u stand a better chance to score something you are looking for. goodluck. enjoy your holiday in europe.