Paris Shopping In NYC ! Heck !! What Store Is This !!! ??

1. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. haha o god!! it was probably those 2 guy's (?) dreams to meet paris. woohoo! crazy interesting store!
  3. I'm from NYC and I don't know what store that is. I don't care about the SA's but it looks like they have cute stuff. Anyone know?
  4. trannies r us?
  5. :roflmfao:
  6. Anyone recognize the pink banner or neon signs in the background? That might be a good clue.
  7. :roflmfao::roflmfao:
  8. Is that guy wearing a wig? :blink:
  9. That guy confused me at first. I thought it was a blonde girl wearing a life like Mr. T mask.
  10. I don't think the guy works at the store...or does he? Major clue if he does!
  11. OMG. At least someone has taken up the MKA style of headband. Or the Village People lost a member.
  12. :wtf: Wow :wtf: Just WOW.
  13. It looks like patricia fields store on west broadway in soho.. It totally fits the MO. Her store on west broadway has alll kinds of different clothes. They would have those neon sale signs... and the merchandise is set up like that... looks like a thrift shop of all kinds of funky assortments (some are expensive, some not... just gotta check it out). I think that's it... which would explain why paris would be in that store (pat fields is FAB :rochard:)
  14. Yes, it is Patricia Fields Soho. He works there, almost every day. I see him always when I pass by.
  15. Thanks D G, I didn't recognize the store its been years since i went shopping in there.