Paris Shopping Guide?

1. My husband and I are going to be visiting Paris in March (yay!). I was wondering if any of you have used any Paris shopping guides that you found particularly useful?
  2. There are a lot of them out there, and I've read a few. I've not been overly thrilled with them, some of the stuff is out of date. If you'd like shopping tips I'd be happy to help you as I've been visiting Paris a couple times a year for a long time now. There are also pf members who actually live there that can give you a lot of good information too.
  3. Cool--thanks. I'll ask again when it gets closer.
  4. Ooh! This is a great question litagatrix, as I am going to Paris in April. I'd appreciate all the tips and advice I can get to get the most out of my trip. I'm staying in 2nd in an apartment beside the Opera.:smile:
  5. some touristy stuff:

chocolate chaud at angelina's (rue de rivioli) or les deux magots (st Germain)
    I found Chez Clement on the Champs Elysees to be a decent place for dinner.
    chez Clément

dipytique (st Germain)
    frederic malle rue de grenelle (st Germain)

prada and cl rue de grenelle (st Germain)
  6. oh if you can stop by at louis vuitton there are guide books (just leaf through them they have some awesome finds!)
  7. I don't know about guidebooks but these are places I never miss when visiting Paris.

*Angelina's Salon de The on rue de Rivoli. Order the chocolat Africain. To die for.

*Mason du Chocolate for chocolates

*Fauchon's for deli treats

*Musee de Jacque Mart Andre for visit and luncheon

*Louvre museum store for visit and gifts for friends

Bon voyage!