Paris Questions

i learned the hard way.. my friends and i went to paris once and decided to leave all our shopping for the last whole day we were there before going home. it was a sunday :roflmfao: which was just as well because we hardly had any money left anyway :lol:

Hey Baggs -- don't know if you have your whole trip planned already, but wanted to let you know about my favorite restaurant in Paris, Chez Janou. It's a fantastic bistro that was recommended to me when I went last year. I never do this, but I literally pointed at what someone else was eating and said "I'll have that". I didn't even know what was in it until I took a bite, but it was delicious. I recommended it to a food blogger who reviewed it here:

http://www.roboppy.net/food/2006/09/chez_janou_and_poujauran_pigge.html

Are you planning also to visit the Louvre?

- I'd wear also boots in Paris as it keeps your legs warm and still look chic!
- In case you want to shop at Printemps or Galleries Lafayette, there are 10% coupons in the Paris maps that you can get at hotels. This way, you get 10% + the tax back (but I don't think it works at the special LV counter at Lafayette).

^^ I got that coupon for free when I booked through expedia. Also, I opted to stay at Hotel du Louvre (they had a Suite in my budget) so I think that's pretty close to the Pyramid. I'm definitely checking it out, have it planned for Sun morning 9:30am. Thanks LaVan!! I didn't even know that there was a shop Printemps (gotta go write that down)