Paris ...mon Amour...

1. Dear friends thank you all for your great advices... I love this forum....:yahoo::yahoo:
    NOW.. I know may be will sound boring, but as some of you already know I' ll go to Paris and Italy (my lovely country...)for the neXt 10 days.Now in ITALY ...NO PROBLEM..
    my shopping is just for VALENTINO....I ADORE HIM :love:..this is his last collection, infact he 'll retire .I know him personally ...he will have a leaving party the 27TH october in Rome just for very closed friend and I'll be there ....I'll tell you leater.....
    but what really make me crazy it's the insicurity about my birkin order in Hermes.
    I did order two crocodille bags one in black palladium,one in matte brown palladium....
    I notice that my SA was happy with that ... was not very much so when I started to ask for unusual color....ficelle ,grey torturelle , blue roy....etc...
    NOW ...here I'm asking for your always great help :shrugs:..will you go for a easy blak and brown ...(I DO HAVE MCROCO BLACK AND BROWN ..IN DIFFERENT DESIGNERS..0
    or will you go for more challenging order...?
    AND IF YOU WILL GO FOR THAT... GIVE ME THREE COULOR YOU 'LL DIE FOR IN A 35CM CROCODILLE BAGS? SO i can change my order...:girlsigh::girlsigh:
    ANGEL2307