Paris Lv Store!!..pics!

1. All I can say is...WOW! WOW! WOW!..What a big STORE!
    Jillybean and I were offered champagne and all, there..it was TDF!HUGE STORE!!!!!!!!!
    I got my daughter(10 yrs old!!LOL!) her first LV..the mini sac HL..and I HAD to get the Limited edition snow globe for 200 Euro...LOl..too cute to pass up!

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

3. SO CUTE!!! I bet your DD will be thrilled!!! Did you already give her the bag or are you saving it for the holidays?

4. How cool! Sounds like you had a great time. Nice purchases.

5. WOW...I was there in June...hubby bought me a Damier Alma for our anniversary...that was the reason we went..although we did go to the museums and eat great food too! I love love love Paris and LV! Great buys!!!! Thanks for posting.

6. Wow, Congrats.

7. Thanks for sharing pics! I was just there in May, and I can't wait to go back. Fun purchases too!

8. That is so nice!! It is my dream to get there someday. Was your heart just pounding.....I bet you didn't know where to look first!! :yahoo: Any other American's there? Were SA's friendly? Sorry about all the questions.

9. Wow, your DD is so lucky!

10. WOW Jill....great buys...and thanks for the pic of the store!

11. The SA was very nice.....and my daughter has been walking around the house all day with her LV bag..LOL..Ive created a handbag monster..hee.hee.She adores it!

12. Awww..that's really awesome! Congratulations on your great buys - the snow globe's really cute and so is the mini sac HL! How sweet, a nice "My First LV"! How about more reports and pix on LV Paris (when u have the time)?

13. the snowglobe is so pretty!!
    and the mini HL will look so cute with your daughter!! i wonder if they had little kids in mind when they created it? :wlae:

14. Oh nice stuff! I can't wait to be in Paris end Nov!

15. I wish I had a little girl to buy LV! Ahh that's so sweet!

Congrats on the snow globe! It's beautiful!