Paris Hiltons Fendi? Help please

serialshopper said:
I havent got as much money as her and i dont have fakes. i just dont get it lol.

The thing that annoys me alot is just cus shes Paris Hilton alot of people would think she would carry only authentic designer bags, alot of celebrities with alot of money carry fakes. Its weird lol

THat is how celebs with money contiue to have money..they save it and buy fakes!

i dotn think she realizes when she carrys them, probly gifts or something i know i would be very upset if people were laughing at me for carrying fakes when i can well afford the real thing, my freind (here is OZ) works for the hilton and told me that she (or her family) have basically sold the company and they arent really as rich as they claim or the media claims they are, she said the family only owns the American Hilton hotels not the international ones and of that thier family are shareholders of 2% -5% so of the 375 mil the media claims she rakes in its only around 20 mil or so which is not uber rich these days. but that is outside of the money she makes from simple life, her book(s), clothing, and job as a socialite (yes she gets paid to party)