Paris Hilton wants to be a mum...

1. well, I can't be sure if I want to blame Brangelina to start this sort "adopting-n-having-a-baby trend" around hollywood,
    but come on, we are talking about miss paris here ...., n u know her "track record".... n having a baby is a serious matter.....
    I don't mean to judge but I just feel this "trend" is going to the wrong way......
    what would you say????

2. Why does she want to be a mom all of a sudden?
  3. Nooooooooooooooo! :blink:

I'm starting to rethink my conservative views on eugenics. :wtf:
  4. she does? that's not right. no father figure, horrible mom...ugh. i don't get it. children aren't an item or prize, they are a commitment. :crybaby: :huh: :heart:
  5. That's for sure! I think they should make her hold an electronic baby doll like the ones they give the kids at our local high school. It's great- the dolls cry about every two hours and you have to figure out what it needs (diaper change, food, a bottle) It won't stop crying until you take care of it. It continues to cry even in the middle of the night.

The kids get this doll in their Life Skills class- they definitely say they want to wait to have kids after this assignment! (A great form of birth control too!)
  6. poor kid. thats all I can say.
  7. $100 says that when the baby starts crying, Paris will try to return the baby.

She is the last person on the universal I can see with a child
  8. Why is she such a trend SLUT? I apologize everyone...those words were a little harsh. I don't think she's ready for parenting at this present stage in her life.
  9. yeah, and she said that she wanted to be introduced to podolski (france's football player)
    ha ah ha.. she's so entertaining sometimes :roflmfao:
  10. sorry, i mean podolski is from german
  11. She's an idiot...
  12. I think I just heard the universe come to a screeching halt :wtf:
  13. Didn't she trade Tinkerbell for a smaller dog when she got too big? I wonder how she'll ever be capable of taking care of a baby.....
  14. Well, it's not like she's going to do any of the dirty work herself and lose a minute of sleep.
  15. ^^^ so true. She is definatley not fit to be a mother.