Paris Hilton ..... The Singer

1. Ok, yesterday I was driving around listening to XM Satellite radio and a new song came on called "Stars are Blind" by Paris Hilton.

I didn't even know she was a "singer" or had anything produced. Is this her new career?

2. Yes, her song has been posted on here for a while now! Her album hasn't been released yet, though.

3. Just more proof that you don't really need any real talent to make money in this world (you just need a rich daddy)!! :rolleyes:

4. I heard it yesterday and thought it was quite good. Didn't know it was Paris Hilton until the DJ announced it.

5. I thought it was an alright song, But she must be good if they are playing her on the radio.

6. i'm in a love-hate relationship with her... sometimes she seems really annoying, but she's just fabolous in her own way

7. Getting played on the radio doesn't mean you're good. LOL

Have you heard half the :censor: they play on the radio???

The song sucks, the video sucks and I'd be willing to wager they digitally remastered her voice to make it sound like that (and it still sucks!!). :yucky:

8. I wonder if this is a sign of the apocalypse? Just kidding, but I have had enough of her. It seems to me she was fine with Nicole until Nicole's star might possibly eclipse hers. Its a "candy" song - okay for a 17/18 year old to make but not very mature or substantive. Lets just say if her name wasn't Hilton....

9. I like her songs. She has other songs like "Screwed" too. Of course, all of it is highly digitalized with today's advanced technology, but hey its sounds good.

10. Let me say from my professional experience. Talent has nothing to do with getting your record on the radio. :yes: Most of the artists out there who can give you a live show out of this world do not get airplay on radio stations. Unfortunately, that's where the majoritiy of the talent is. So, as far as Paris she is really a gimmick. :blink: This terrible song is getting airplay b/c of her popularity not her talent. The girl couldn't sing her way out of a dark room. :biggrin:

11. I've also heard of record companies paying to get a song lots of radio play.

12. no amt of voice twicking can help that girl imo.

13. Hahahaha.....that's hilarious.

I'm with you 100%.

She needs to be stopped. :yucky:

14. That's right.

15. I had no idea that music could be WORSE than No Doubt, but Paris' song is completely the fake purse version of a Gwen Stefani song.