Paris Hilton Launches Clothing Line

1. LOS ANGELES — Police and city workers were called in to handle the crowd and a lane of traffic was closed as Paris Hilton unveiled her clothing line Thursday at a trendy boutique.
    The heiress, author, singer, perfume designer and reality-TV star unveiled the line at Kitson, a boutique known for its celebrity clientele. The lane was closed for pedestrians' safety, a city spokesman said.
    Clad in a gold sequin mini-dress, Hilton, 26, emerged from a black SUV to a throng of fans who spilled into the street. Inside the store, Hilton was all smiles.
    "It's a dream come true to have my own clothing line," she said. "It's just Paris style: fun, bright and flashy."
    The collection, which Hilton described as "really comfortable" and "really affordable," includes shoes, T-shirts and jeans. Hilton said she spent a year submitting and approving designs.
    "It's just from my closet to their closets," she said. Additional pieces will be released next month, she said.

[​IMG] :wtf:

Source:
    www.newsvine.com Pic from: www.welovecelebs.com

2. sounds interesting, can't wait to see more picts. Wonder would the clothes turn out trashy as she is? :p

3. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. thanks for the pics!
    [​IMG]

5. OMG she is going to be dressing children, too??? I actually don't mind her "style". I don't know if I would want her face on a t-shirt though.

6. I have to admit that she and that little girl look cute together!

7. where will her line be sold?

8. Kitson for now I think. I like maybe 1 piece from the line. I wonder what she considers to be affordable though. Either way, I'm not lining her pockets with my hard-earned cash.

9. Finally she's doing something productive..she looks good.

10. No way am I buying her stuff!

11. Eh, the clothes aren't that bad but they look a little cheap construction wise KWIM? They remind me of the type of clothes that places like Forever 21, Wet Seal, etc. sell.

12. I need to check out kitson.com. I love mandy moore clothing line.

13. Lol I was on the Kitson site and it said that she'd be signing autographs and styling her fans yesterday. Haha.
    I do like one of her tops, it's the white one with the silver sequin stripes.

14. What's it called: Skanks R Us?

15. [​IMG]

[​IMG]