Paris Hilton IS A FAILURE!!!!!!!!!!!

1. [​IMG]

Is anyone really surprised by this? her CD sold just 75,000 copies in its first week. ( Just compare that to Christina Aguilera who sold more than 300,000). Here's the problem, even if it the CD was great, it's still Paris Hilton, and people will AVOID it!!
    The problem is that the CD is terrible!

Kevin Federline will think he'll beat Paris's Sales numbers? i doubt it! :graucho: :roflmfao:

PAGE SIX says:

"The international outlook is not much better for her," one industry source told Page Six. "The international people are not inclined to do a big push since she can't back up the album with a tour. Obviously, she can't sing live." The source added that Hilton was advised a year ago to train her voice, work with choreographers and learn an instrument to prepare for a limited tour, but "obviously she didn't listen."

Now, i am sure alot of you will be happy with it. lol

2. I think she'll find her buyers in the 7-13 yr age group... and those women who are a bit older who think that it's "cool" to listen to Paris and will make them seem more hip if they do!
    Seriously though, that's the people I always see sniffing her perfume testers at Sephora...

3. lol. i'll bet Paris bought all 75,000 copies herself!

:roflmfao:

4. :lol: :lol: :lol:

5. No...she got someone else to buy it for her...like everything else!

6. The whole freakin CD was leaked on the internet - so there's no POINT in buying it!

7. The sad thing is, poor sales aren't going to stop her. She's got a titanium--and titanic--ego. I'm afraid we've not seen the last of her by a long shot.

8. I actually really like the way her perfume smelled so I bought a small bottle of it :push: I figured it doesn't matter whose name is on it, as long as it smells good. But I don't really like anything else about Paris.

9. I like the perfume too. It's hard to find a scent my boyfriend likes..

10. shes dumb. her perfume is ok..

her cd is whatever. i jsut dont like her so that would make me not buy it. plus shes sooo not talented

11. i never got a chance to sniff her perfume. but then again i never get the chance to sniff many. whenever i go to bloomingdales or sephora, i always forget which ones i wanted to try, so i end up sniffing the same ones i always do.

12. It sounds like she only made an album because she was bored and needed something to do.. I don't think she really cares about singing as a career if she refuses to take voice lessons.

13. Right- I think she feels like it is another "thing" to add to her resume. "Recorded CD, sold some..." Along with her acting and writing talents(?).

14. :lol:

15. DRAT!:yucky: