Paris Hilton Boycotted Her Own Movie...

1. well, here goes another act of our beloved heiress...
    she said:
    "I'm angry that they edited the final cut without my permission."

"I took the part on the assurance I wouldn't do any nudity."

"I wanted to do something where I'd be taken seriously, and they added a load of scenes with naked girls."

"I was so angry I snubbed my own premiere."

as long as i can remember, she's already going public with 'mild-nudity' almost everyday...., she slips her nipples dozen times, 'unintentionally' exposed her crotch, and so on and so on.....
    hahahhahahhaa, what a girl.....

[​IMG]

============================================================
    source: Celebritywonder.com

2. :yucky: Go figure!!!

3. she looks kinda like a drag queen in that pic...:huh:

4. What's the matter? No one is going to see your movie and you need to generate some buzz, Paris?:sick: :yucky: She is SUCH AN IDIOT!!!:mad:

5. Lol oh dear...

6. Just a little help for publicity from paris for her movie..
    She just doesn't want other girls got naked only her can get naked I guess...

7. Her album is about to drop so she's not hurting in the publicity department....it's all going to get a lot worse...can you say over exposed?

8. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

Barf, barf, barf!!! She drives me nuts!

9. Unbelievable!!
    How dumb can one blonde be?
    Not to insult any blondes :biggrin: (I'm blonde myself)
    Can't believe that she of all people actually said that!!!!!! :censor:

10. What next?

11. What can I say...she's being Paris.:rolleyes:

12. what movie is she boycotting?

13. The movie title is "National Lampoons Pledge This!", premiere on Cannes film festival..

14. I believe she's bottles blonde..

15. paris also believed that she is such a talented one, here's a statement from her:
    "I have always had a voice and always known I could sing, but I was too shy to let it come out. I think that is the hardest thing you can do, to sing in front of people. When I finally let go and did it, I realised it is what I am most talented at and what I love to do the most."
    argh hahhahahahaha lol.....

my oh my....
    I wondered if there's anyone could slam her back down to earth, and back to the real world....