Paris Hilton and her LV bikini

i have both the black and white set... and i have the black with gold monogram set too.. Louis Vuitton does make bathing suit

OHHH I wanna see photos! I think it's cute!

I have seen her in a string bikini that is fake -the colors were off on it. But this one I have also seen on another star.

They're adorable! I'm a huge MC fan tho. And a sucker for cute swimsuits. I buy tons of them.

Awww... I just bought an LV tee with a MC LV logo and 5 MC Fleurs on it... am I wrong for wearing that? :confused1:

POST PICS! I'd love to see it. I don't have a boutique close so I can never see the clothes. Crap!

Whoa! Hey John I didnt even recognize you at first with the new pic. I see why people comment when I change mine now. It does throw you off for a sec. lol.. Nice avatar!

I wonder if they made a whole piece of this?? I'd buy it in a minute. My fave are tankinis. I have a 14 inch midline surgery scar- so even tho I wear bikinis I'm sure everyone else in the world would rather I not ...lol

I saw one on ebay the other day that was black and a whole piece but the whole front was open and it was kinda blouse-y. It was black monogram on black suit. Sooo cute! Retail tags were still on it for around $400 but the auction closed for around $75. It was my size. I shoulda got it! I wasn't paying close attention to the auction tho cause I figured it would go sky high.

I love this bikini and think its adorable. Travis Barkers wife was also seen wearing this bikini and travis had the matching boxer shorts. I would love to find this, in white as well. anyone know where to buy this??

Haha were they boxers? I saw that photo in the celebrity threads. I thought someone said he had on the bottoms and she had on the top. I was thinking wow, weirdos! hehe. I would love to see the boxers.

Haha were they boxers? I saw that photo in the celebrity threads. I thought someone said he had on the bottoms and she had on the top. I was thinking wow, weirdos! hehe. I would love to see the boxers.

HI, yeah he had the boxers on. I saw pics on people.com a couple of days ago. Travis and shanna are so cute, I hope they make it work.