Paris Haute Couture *pics*

1. I don't usually post to The Wardrobe but found these pics on the WSJ website and thought I would post.

Paris Haute Couture
    Only a few major fashion houses keep the costly, hand-stitched tradition of haute couture alive. Dior, Chanel, Givenchy and Armani showed couture collections in Paris that were influenced by Japanese art, brooding emotion and new takes on classic themes.
    The Wall Street Journal's Christina Passariello surveyed the scene.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Dior designer John Galliano. The 45-piece collection was "Memoirs of a Geisha" for a modern woman. (above 3)
    [​IMG]Givenchy: designer Riccardo Tisci (left)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Chanel: Karl Lagerfeld (above 3)

2. Contintued:

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Armani (above 2)

3. omg i love the chanel coat and armani dress, so beautiful!!

4. I love the pics! The Chanel coat is GORGEOUS!

5. Hot Hot Hot!

6. Loved the Galliano

7. Chanel coat is TDF:drool:

8. LOVE the double breasted coat. That wedding gown is stunning.

9. Thanks for posting.

WANT the geisha collection!

10. I saw some more of the Dior Haute Couture pics in another forum and I was blown away, it was breathtaking & beautiful. I think their collection was the best :love:

11. I'm in love with that Chanel coat.

12. Lovely.

13. Great pics ! thanks for posting.

14. Love the Chanel coat & the Armani wedding dress. My daughter wants Dior or Armani wedding gown, she's not even thinking yet of a suitable suitor only 19 but I started her wrong LOL she had Versace for her debs LOL Guess I need to start saving LOL

15. The Dior collection was stunning. Not easily wearable but John Galliano has such a vivid imagination!