Paris-Bombay??

?

Worth to buy?

1. Yes

2. No

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Here, almost all socialites seems to be so crazed towards the Paris-Bombay bag. What do you all think? I look at the design and nothing much appeal to me. It's so expensive almost similar to the price of a birkin. Worth or not to buy?

2. I like it but it's probably not on my to-buy list right now. If i gotone, I'd get the white!

3. Ditto!

4. Yikes, that was supposed to be if I GET ONE.
    I kind of had a little obsessive moment about it the other day but it passed!! :smile:

5. The feeling flees with time!

6. Does anyone have pics? I havent seen any good pics yet.

7. I have'nt seen it IRL, but it does'nt say much to me...

8. It's in the Vogue magazine Hermes add from last month.

9. hi everybody,

i love hermes. i collect em. i am so glad i found this site.
    we could all about the things we like the most.LOL

10. what do u think of size 32 haut courrire?
    is it the same as birkin?
    iwant to get it but a bit hesitant

11. Ohhh I didn't get to vote, but my vote would have been FOR it!

I personally LOVE it and if I had the money I would have bought a Blue Jean one I saw at my local store!

I think they are understated and, if you were concerned over negative reactions towards a Kelly or Birkin then a Paris-Bombay would be a beautiful bag to carry.

Having said that, I love it in it's own right for its shape and elegance.

12. I love the PB, especially in the PM size. I'd highly recommend it!

13. La van-Are you planning to get another one...? I remember you were selling yours b/c you had a Birkin in the same color and leather...What color and leather are you considering if you are planing to get another one? Thanks.

14. [​IMG][​IMG]

Courtesy of jemznjewels.com She has one for sale..not sure what the original retail was though. This is the largest size and I really like it. If I did not have a JPG in black....

15. I'd love to see the MM size. I just have a feeling it's going to be "the one". :graucho: