1. Does anyone have a picture of a Paris-Bombay MM? My SA just called and is holding one for me, but I've only seen the small ones. Thanks!:flowers:
  2. I don't have a picture but congrats! :flowers:
  3. MM? There are 3 sizes then? I was told that it comes in only 2 sizes (BIGGGG one and PM small one). What color is on hold for you? Oh, this is exciting!!!
  4. If there is a mid size I want to see it as well! Help.
  5. Hmmm....maybe I misunderstood her on the cell phone today (I was driving and was so excited by the call!). The large one might be too big for me -- but, I'll see on Tuesday. If anyone has pictures of either size, I'd love to see .....
  6. I am still researching for you! Actually, La Van posted pictures before with her PB with her carrying it. I could not find PB being carried by someone for size comparison. I found pictures with only a bag by itself...I am sorry that I am not that helpful here...
    (pictures from

7. The large is quite large, but it is still lovely. You just have to be able to carry off that size.
  8. the large one is somwhere between 35cm-40cm on the base, the small is 28cm...hope this helps
  9. That's what I'm afraid of - I'm 5'1" and don't want to be "overwhelmed" by my bag! Well, I'll try it out on Tuesday and let you all know if I take the plunge!!:yes:
  10. Funnyredhed, that is so exciting!
    I think the large PB bag is like a slightly smaller JPG Birkin bag.
    I'd try it on and then know that you can always get a pm if it seems too big for you.
    What color/leather is it? Keep us posted!
  11. I am anxious to hear on this one!
  12. Well, ladies, I had to pass on the large Paris-Bombay. It just was too big for me -- 49 cm is very large. It was absolutely gorgeous though. Black chevre jhansi with a natural veau crisp (I think) lining. Speaking of large -- Boston also had two 50 cm Birkins today. One was Vert Anis and the other was either Vermillion or Rouge H -- it was on top of the shelf and I couldn't tell which shade of red from afar.
  13. 49cm!!!!! that is huge!!
    did you like the pm size bombay?:rolleyes:
  14. Funny....the 28cm should work out quite well for your size I would think....49cm??? Holy Cow that's a big one! What's up with all these really large bags? Saw a gigantic Birkin not too long ago in SF too....
  15. I did like the PM - it's quite a lovely bag, and not as small as I expected it to be. Boston had a gold/palladium PM and I tried it - I may still get it, but am also thinking about a Garden Party......and Boston had all different colors today.....:girlsigh: