Paris-Bombay white?

THe white paris bombay is gorgeous!!! Aspenmartial, it's okay to get the white given the fact you own lots of birkins in other colors. Your birkins are already a huge investment.

It's time to get one impratical as said by Greentea.

I've seen the white Paris-Bombay bag and it is GORGEOUS!!! Also, the bag has 4 tiny feet so that helps with keeping the bottom dirty.

The PB is also a very practical bag. I love using mine.

Go get it!!!

But my SA said Blue Jean is coming for sure. She just doesn't know when it is coming, but it is coming. I am not sure if I want 2 Paris-Bombay bags... Making a decision between white and blue is hard...Thank you guys.

wouldn't it be nice it you have both bj and white paris-bombay infront of you to pick and choose? (I bet it's still hard to make a decision though hehe)..well..whichever one you get, you'll love it :love:

I would go for a white PB bag instead of blue jean.

If you ask why? It's because of the zipper. The white zipper looks very nice with the white leather. With blue jean, there might be a slight difference in color tone from the zipper and leather.

Amazing...I definitely want a Bombay - and white is so classic - a great alternative to black - and I agree that you can wear white all year round - certainly matches snow!!

Also - what are the bombays running cost wise? Are they hard to get since they are new?

what are the bombays running cost wise? Are they hard to get since they are new?
They start at $4200. I tried on the larger size in black box/palladium and it went for $5000. I was told they are harder to acquire being new and to expect more bags in more colors in the fall. I also recommend trying it on in the store as the SA's say it's not for everyone.