Paris Biarritz, anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

whistlerchic

Oct 28, 2006
Does anyone have any of these bags? I saw them a few weeks back at the boutique - but didn't pay much attention since I was on a mission for a classic flap.

Someone mentioned that it seems like a lot to pay for a bag that isn't leather (intlset, I think...) but I really like this bag. There's a pic in this month's InStyle... You know - power of suggestion is evil.:drool:

Thoughts?

I just got back from Saks in search for a laptop bag. I have my heart set on the LV - EPI Passy but it doenst look as tought! The sales lady suggessted Paris Biarritz the large tote baige color one. I think it looks nice for summer and the litte CC logo is just so cute. I am still deciding at the moment : )

I don't have one, yet, but I plan on getting one. I've tried on the large black tote and I LOVE it. I think it really suits me and looks great on! I think it's a GREAT all-weather bag and one you don't have to be so paranoid about or baby too much. I really think this ligne has a lot of pros. Yes it IS a lot for a bag that's not leather, but it's CHANEL. I've seen a lot of really nice leather bags from "lesser" names that cost so much less than Chanel. Really, you're paying for the name, mostly, whether it's leather or canvas. LV canvas anyone?? Look at the price of that. I think it's the name and the quality behind the name that justifies the price, personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.