Paris announces Christina's pregnancy

Perhaps Paris leaves left out...or jealous. Nicole and Christina pregnant and getting lots of attention, lately. I am not surprised she would do something so inappropriate like that. :nogood:

I agree with this I think she definately feels left out. Being pregnant isn't a fashion statement.:nogood: pregnancy is definately not something Paris is ready for.

Okay, so Christina and Jordan should make the announcement already because it's SO obvious and Christina's showing, but the thing is, the news wasn't paris's to share. It was Christina and Jordan's and they'll share when they're ready.

Typical of an attention whore.

"Everyone look at ME again!"

hahahhaa. so true, you can totally tell Christina is pregnant but even if she was eight months pregnant and ready to give birth to her child, NOBODY has the right to ruin the moment for her and her husband. It reminds me of this episode of "Scrubs" when Carla wanted to let anyone know she was pregnant after TTC for years and everyone knew already because someone told them. So sad. And I agree, Kanye, get over it already.

I am not sure why Christina hasn't still announced she is preggers either? I mean its ok if you are a couple weeks in and want to savour it but she is visibly larger now so why not admit to it?
What Paris did was just tacky though and not surprising coming from her.