Paris and Nicky out and about in L.A.

1. BFFs Nicole Richie and Paris Hilton reunited and grabbed lunch together at Forte restaurant in Beverly Hills on Monday. Paris‘ younger sister Nicky also joined in on the ladies-only lunch.

Later Paris and Nicky headed to an office building in Los Angeles to conduct some “business.” Paris left little to the imagination in her skimpy camisole top and black tights…

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg
  2. Paris showed her class once again...
    Nicky looks great and I love her bag.

06.jpg 07.jpg 08.jpg 09.jpg 10.jpg
  3. They look like they have clown feet. I don't know if its the shoes they wear or what!

4. I really love Paris' car.

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg
  5. Why would Paris wear that??

Nicole looks really cute, she has great maternity style!

6. I have that top in green. and its NOT a dress. Paris clearly needs attention.

7. Gross.

8. Paris has huge feet for a woman. I believe she is a size 12. Anytime Paris does a photoshoot it's hard to find shoes for her boats. Plus she has digusting feet.

Now as far as the upskirt shot. I blame the photos for putting the camera up there and her for wearing a nightie as a dress.

9. I agree - totally unnecessary to take a photo that way:tdown:

10. and her leggings could have at least not been as sheer...they make some that have a thicker material that you cannot see through...she just wants all of the attention on her and not on Nicole.