Parchmein Update

1. SA informed me that my PO for a 28 parchmein sellier kelly in box/vl skin didnt go thru. Their only doing this color in a retourne with swift, togo and clemence. Do you get the same advice from your H store?

i would like my first and only kelly to be rigid, upright and not so much slouch. which of the skins will you prefer?

Your input will be greatly appreciated. TIA:heart:
  2. ^^^I don't know how you feel, but if it were me, I'd wait. I just can't compromise and anything less would leave me feeling unsatisfied, which is what I'm picking up from you.
  3. I wish they were doing this color in Box...

It's for the choices of leather you listed that I did not order a bag in this color yet.

It is possible that they might expand the color to other leathers in the next podium.

I hate to say this, but if you want a rigid Kelly then you might want to think of switching your color, because the Retourne style itself is softer and all the leather listed will slouch eventually.

Else...if you want this color, the stiffest you will get is Togo...but it will still be Retourne and not Sellier.
  4. Do not compromise...wait!
  5. Thanks HG and Quinn's Mom:smile:

HG...that was a hit direct :sweatdrop: I was adviced to get swift (closer to the box?) *sigh* I will just have to wait for it to come and then decide:push:
  6. kellybag :heart:

I need a :lecture:& :noggin:
  7. I say wait, too. Parchmein is most beautiful in Box. Any other leather is a compromise.

Swift is a smooth leather like Box ..... yes. But it all stops right there! Nothing else about it is like Box. It's super slouchy.
  8. I'll chime in and say wait. While the picture in Gina's thread was quite beautiful in box, I've seen the bag in Clemence and I am sorry to say that it looks like human skin in clemence. It's a bit like natural ostrich. Ick.

Wait for box. It'll be worth the wait.
  9. bagdizzy, you need to wait. Don't compromise.
  10. Lol, Perja! Love your description.:roflmfao:

Bagdizzy, I agree with the others. Wait till it's offered in boxcalf. This is so much more important coz as you put it, this will be your first and only Kelly. And for a sellier Kelly, nothing beats boxcalf!
  11. Thanks Dearest MrsSparkles, Perja, Queenie and Serenity Now:heart:
  12. I have a boxcalf parchmein sellier 28 coming at Christmas. It was ordered 12 months ago by my store, though (ie: not by me, I only have my name against the store inventory).
  13. About 6 more months then... I am really looking forward to this color since seeing it in gina's photos. My store manager has been literally gushing about this color - how beautiful it is, etc. :drool:
  14. GF, how is it that your store is getting it then? I am so confused ....

15. Maybe it's just not available to order this time around, GF did say it was from a year ago.