Papillon or Sonatine?

1. they are both very femimine, ladylike.

I already have a Speedy 30 in mono, tulum pm, so I am looking for a bag which I can carry it everyday besides the speedy 30, quite roomy for my essentials, but not too big.

Do you girls think sonatine is a bit the same as my speedy 30?

2. I never saw this bag IRL but i don't think that the sonatine is bit the same as the speedy. i would buy the damier papillon 30.

3. Sonatine is not the same as speedy 30 at all. I seriously love the Sonatine, it's a bag I passed up on to buy another piece, but one I always see in the store and regret I didn't buy it. Great piece... but it is pretty small. Think big wallet or agenda and keys / cles and a lipstick or two.

4. i think .. they r different..
    sonatine.. is quite small and pretty... if sonatine.. i choose damier papillion
    but speedy 30 in everyday use ,,

5. I like the sonatine.

6. Get the Papillion. The Sonatine's handles get mushed/bent each time you open and close the purse. Not good over time. I wish I had gotten the Monogram Papillion instead of the Sonatine. I am still kicking myself over it.

7. I love the Papillon!

8. The Sontaine is WAAAY too small IRL. I would go with the Papillon 26.

9. the papillon is fun and classy (although hard to fit under shoulder?) and the sonatine is more unique, and i guess its more hand-held? anyway, i like the sonatine better personally, but it might come down to your priorities, as some of the others have said, the sonatine isnt huge.

10. I have both and rarely wear my Sonatine. It is too small!!

11. Papillon, I love the shape...I am just sad it's too small for me :sad:

12. Sonatine is small shoulder bag..nothing in tyhe shape and capacity like speedy.

I love the shape of Papi especially in damier..

13. Sonatine and speedy is TOTALLY different! I looove the sonatine. I've been wanting one for a year (since I've first gotten into LV) but my love for big bags took over and I never had a chance to get it. Get the Sonatine! I never see anyone with it!

14. Love the Sonatine!
    I USE IT TO GO OUT TO DINNER our out to a concert/club., ITS NOT THAT BIG,BIGGER THAN A POUCHETTE.
    i ALWAYS GET COMMENTs ON THIS BAG , EVERYONE LOVES IT!
    IT IS DEFINITELY HANDHELD, MINE IS ABOUT 5 YEARS OLD, AND HAS WONDERFUL PATINA.
    my 20 year is itching for it!-,she's away at college , and I think I'll give it to her shortly-maybe as a valentine's gift.She is my heart!
    I say Sonatine.........

15. Another vote for the Sonatine. I don't like the Mono Papillons, they're too common. IMO.