Papillon or Alma

If you want it for work as well, definitely the black epi alma. Understated is the way to go. Mono papillon was my very first LV bag as well and if u carry it everyday, the vachetta and the shape is gonna look scruffy very fast. It really doesnt work with suits...

I think a red epi Alma would be gorgeous..or if you like the style of the pap, why not get the epi soufflot?
Here's the soufflot:
p10333220_ph_hero.jpg
Great suggestion!

Sounds exciting! keep us posted! I think either a red or black alma is ageless to be honest(it's more the mono, mocha and fawn epi that I think are older looking). Epi is an everyone style and the red is really hot and youthful imo. I have yet to buy epi but so long for a black and red epi piece either a speedy 25 or alma. Have fun shopping tomorrow!

I love the shape of the papillion but if you are going in and out and seeing clients I think the Alma is easier to set down and pic up . . . and is probably easier to carry small docs and folded papers, and I think it is a classic professional looking bag. Maybe the papillion can be your next purchase :yes: