papillion question

twinkle.tink

Choose to be happy
O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
Well, I love the papillion and bedfords, but have resisted getting on (esp. bedford) because I have heard the am hard to get into....plus thought it too small for me....well I finally used my CB pap for the first time this weekend and am loving it!!! But it has the nice flap and large opening.

So, my question is I know bedfords are really hard to get into....how are pap's??

I am really thinking I would like a damier one...but don't want to get it to end of hating it, 'cuz I can't find anything.

TIA

I have the damier 30....I don't find it that hard to get in and out of....plus the fact that it isn't really deep makes it easy to fnd things. Often I'll hold it by one strap and that makes the opening bigger....but even when I'm driving and digging around in it, I have no problem finding stuff.

I had a 30, I liked how it held it's shape :yes: . It's not that it's so hard to get into the bag, but it just doesn't open up wide....you'll always scratch your watch/bracelet/rings getting in and out of it :sad: .

I have the Damier 30. I love the size. It's not heavy, yet holds a lot. I do not find it difficult to get in & out of. In fact, it's easy to find things in the bag because of the shape, at least for me it is.

I can relate to what you're saying, because I have the CB papillon too! I love the large opening....so going from that to a normal papillon is a big difference I think. I also have the damier 26, it's no problem using both hands, but with just one - you're bound to scratch your watch from getting things. This doesn't deter me from wanting more paps though!

My ultimate aim (after visiting this forum :true:smile: is to collect all 18 bedfords :whistle: