Pantene Ice Shine?

1. I just saw an ad for this today, it's supposed to make your hair super shiny. Has anyone tried it yet?
  2. Wow, no one has tried this. Seriously?
  3. Never heard of it!
  4. Not yet, but I plan on trying it. :smile:
  5. I saw the commercial the other day.. it made me want to go out and buy some. Just have to use my other stuff first :yes:
  6. Ive used this and your hair is sooo smooth and nice afterwards i totally recommend it!
  7. I used to like Pantene until I noticed it would wash away my color. My hairdresser confirmed this too. So I probably won't be trying this unless I could be assured this product wouldn't do this as well. I am into trying these kinds of products that claim to produce shine so I'm curious.
  8. I love this shampoo. It smells delicious and I love how my hair feels afterwards. My hair's shiny no matter what I use.... but I highly recommend anyway!
  9. Tried the conditioner, don't see a damn difference.
  10. I am defonetly goin 2 be tryin it!!

11. I didn't know that. All the beauty magazines always recommend Pantene so I ahve always used it. How about the color shampoo? Is that as harsh?
  12. I've been using it for about a week now and I love it. The smell of the shampoo reminds me of something tropical... like a luscious fruit. My hair is definitely less frizzy and is more shiny. It works better than my Fekkai shea stuff that I paid so much more money for!