Panda Pochette

1. I'm thinking of purchasing one from someone. It would be my first LV bag. Since its a limited edition, would it be a good investment? Would the price go up or down? I know nothing about lv bags:shame:
  2. I love this pochette
  3. The price seems to be pretty stagnant - it seems like for a lot of limited ed pieces (e.g. CB) there's a peak in price, and then after a while there's a drop (and some dead cat bounce).

I'm not sure you should get it if you're considering it as an investment piece.
  5. I think it will be.
    Look at all the people just now considering the Panda Cles..
    Since it was an exclusive to Japan, you won't see many here in the U.S.
    I know since I've gotten mine, I've never seen anyone carrying any Panda pieces whatsoever. But if you like it, go for it; you can never go wrong with a LE piece because they only produce a certain number and they're gone. Prices will never drastically fall so you won't end up losing money on it. might not get the chance again to get it, especially if your friend will sell it to you for a good price.
  6. For most pieces, it seems like the bounce is around 50-100$, which isn't great (hence the dead cat.. bouncing). :lol:
  7. Well...the prices have already gone up on eBay but if you know someone that is selling it at a reasonable price and it's the type of bag you are looking for I say go for it.

Just to let you know that the discontined Cerises Pochette is still available at 866-Vuitton. That pochette is currently being sold for $450 - 500 on eBay and the retail is $375
  8. Go for it! It's cute and it's my first LV too. I got it as a present from my BF last year.
  9. I think it might go up in value but it doesn't rocket up in value now, maybe in a few years.
  10. I feel like the price will increase, but don't expect it to skyrocket.
  11. The bag is nice and hard to find. I have never seen anyone using a single panda item except for my friend's wallet. So you will be getting a rare piece.

About it being an investment, a second hand piece i feel will only at best maintain its original retail price. Buy it because you like it, that is my advice. :smile:
  12. Get it! I love the Panda line but, was only lucky enough to get the Pochette, Billfold and the Cles at the stores. I am still looking to get the Vavin!
  13. :heart:
    Oh hush, Michelle! All I got was the Cles (elux) and the Pochette (South Coast LV) :lol:
    Lol I want the Vavin too haha. It's not very high on my list but I do want it eventually
  14. :blink::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:
  15. I need all my LV peeps to run into Club BagnShoo right now before the club closes.....