Panda Key Chain

1. How much would I have to pay for one now? I know they are hard to find but what would be a reasonable price to pay? :smile:
  2. I saw j_costa sold Panda key chain on eBay a few days ago and the final price around $115 only
  3. I missed it. I have been looking on eBay. I can't believe I didn't see it. :crybaby:
  4. Gosh, that's cheap then. I paid $150 new for mine when it was on elux way back when.
  5. Keep looking, I was lucky enough to get one for 170$ New.
    I have seen them on ebay though very over priced.
  6. :yes: I noticed someone selling it over $299
  7. Yes any I have seen have been expensive
  8. definitely check ebay daily for listings. good luck! :flowers:
  9. They are hard to find now and I wouldn't pay over $230 (thats the cheapest unused one I've seen)
  10. i thought they would increase in value?
  11. I purchased mine about 4 months ago for $150. I called 866 and there were still some around the US. Good luck on your search! ;)
  12. :shrugs:
    I'm also thinking maybe the buyer/seller might not have known the original retail. They probably figured "oh it's a piece of leather, it can't possibly be worth much more than ___."
    But I do know a lot of people have gotten amazing deals on things when the seller doesn't know what they are. I forgot who it was, but someone got an incredible deal on a CB pochette because the seller listed it wrong and wasn't sure what it was.
  13. Thank you for your replies. I bought one from Karen Kooper. It is new and at least I know it's authentic. I just had to have one. It is soooo cute. I called the 866 but was told they sold the last one about a month ago. Oh well, my fault for waiting so long.
  14. Congrats on the purchase! I hope you enjoy the Panda Cles and the goodies she will send you. :smile:
  15. Ack! I paid $190 used from ebay... I should have bought it new when I saw it in December at the LV in Taipei.