panda agenda available??

1. is this still available or just on eBay?? whats your opinion on this? Do you guys like it?? TIA
  2. Only on eBay. The little key chain and a few pouchettes just got shipped from Japan and are popping up at stores tho.
  3. I'm pretty sure twinkle.tink is right. Your best bet now is probably eBay.

& I looove my panda stuff :smile:

4. better yet theres one in the hollywood boutique! id say call the 866# and get it :devil: :devil: :devil:
  5. Venna! I didn't know you had a Panda agenda. It's adorable! :smile:
  6. I wonder how much the one in the hollywood boutique is, just outta curiosity... since I paid a fortune for mine... but haven't regretted one day of it....:smile:
  7. $305
  8. oh. I wish I hadn't asked that... ouch. thanks for the kick in the stomach latinmalemodel, then again, I asked. Okay, now I regret it...haha, just kidding.... feel like buying the Hollywood one just cause... but won't.

9. Hehe, yes I do :yes: & e-mail me back!! I had orientation/my first day of work yesterday. I'm actually going in for training in a few hours too :p

& in case anyone was still curious, I bought this agenda from the Valley Fair boutique back in May 2005 for $297.68 (USD). I already have two panda pochettes but when I saw the agenda I knew I had to buy it :supacool: I don't really use it because the wear scares me to death. Tiny sections on one of my pochettes have chipped off so I'm just going wait until I start working full-time to use it (after college).
  10. I only use mine on special occasions, including my pochette too, for the same reason... I LOVE my pandas!!!!