Pamela Anderson and Chanel

1. I browse Oh No They Didn't all the time and I came across this post from a few days ago. Pamela Anderson poses nude for Playboy and in one of the photos she's seen naked with a chanel purse on her shoulder. It's actually a cute little purse. Anyways, I thought you ladies would be interested to know/see.

***had to edit our links as we don't allow links to other Forums, blogs, etc. . .
  2. Thanks for the link!! I dont know what to say (about Pam posing with the purse) so it's best I keep my mouth zipped. Thanks so much for sharing though!

For the people who do not want to browse through a couple (there's actually quite a few!) of nude pics of Pamela, here's the link to the picture with the chanel purse. NOT SAFE FOR WORK!!!
  3. ewwww... i took a look and that poor chanel bag... i think it could hardly cover one boob!
    thanks for letting me start my day off right, girls! :yucky: haha!
  4. thanks Jen! I had to edit out the other link, your's is much more acceptable!
  5. OMG.... My eyes!!!! I just clicked on that link while I'm at the school computer lab. Good thing I closed it just in time.
  6. Is there a Chanel in that pic?
  7. If I looked like that I would wear the same outfit. lol.
  8. ^^:lol:
  9. Opps, I'll know better next time!

Let's not start hating on other women's bodies...
  10. OMG lol
  11. :shocked:chanel bag is so small compared to hmm....
  12. speechless....too small to cover her..err..
  13. i love that picture
    its done very tasteful IMO
  14. Hehehehe she actually looks good. Maybe better without clothes. That Chanel is a cute little helpless thing!
  15. lol