Palermo PM PICS!

1. I got her yesterday (didn't like the Tivoli) and absolutely love the purse. It's perfect!

Sorry for the pics, my DH took them a minute ago in between football game! (big hurry!)

DSCF4505.JPG DSCF4508.JPG DSCF4510.JPG DSCF4516.JPG DSCF4518.JPG
  2. It's very pretty! Congratulations! Enjoy your new bag!

3. Congrats on the new Palermo.......

but...

PLEASE tell me why you didn't like the Tivoli ??
    I am eyeing that one.....TIA !!

4. Congrats on your new purse!!! It's a great bag and I love that it comes with a shoulder strap! I bought the Palermo PM last week but had to return it because of the wavy zipper - it wasn't zipping up correctly. But, I just got another Palermo yesterday that I'm happy with!! Yeah!!!

5. It's gorgeous!
    It is possible to put it on the shoulder? Is the strap quite long for messenger style?

6. Oh yeah, you can adjust the shoulder strap and wear is as a messanger style easily!

7. I WL the Tivoli GM and went yesterday to pick it up. But I didn't like it at all! The base is soft (although it has feet) so it gets suggy like the Speedys. And I didn't like the handles. The top was rolled like speedy and the rest is flat like batignolles. It just didn't feel nice over the shoulder. I was very disappointed as I waited for thet Tivoli forever. I must admit that Scarler made the purse look so much nicer than it is IRL. But then I tried the Palermo PM and I love it. It's such a great and roomy purse. The Palermo GM was way to large. A real huge shopper.

8. That's good to hear!
    She looks beautiful on you axewoman!

9. I agree. it's a great purse! I was waiting so long for the Tivoli and then I ended up getting the Palermo. It's much nicer IMO.

10. Thank you! :flowers:

11. Congrats! I want to see ths bag IRL, I think it would make a lovely stylish work bag.:nuts:

12. Congrats! The bag looks great on you and it looks like it will hold tons. I think you made a great choice.

13. congrats! looks fab on you!!

14. Very cute & good choice!

Congratss!!

15. congrats! looks great on you!