Pale pink city OR Black city???

1. I don't know what to do!!! I've had my pale pink city for a month now. This is my first light colored b-bag and I am terrified to use it due to the light color. When I wear my dark jeans, will the color rub and transfer???

Now, I'm thinking if I should exchange it to a black city instead. Help!!! :huh:
  2. ^^Can you still exchange it at this point? If so then go for the black city!
  3. I believe so, I purchased it at Neiman Marcus and the SA said I could if I haven't used it.
  4. Is the black city too common???
  5. ^^I think it's "Classic" not common. For me (at least) pink would be very limiting - in terms of what I could wear it with and seasonal use. I think you'd get much more use out of a neutral or classic b-bag.

6. :yes: Black city for sure:biggrin:
  7. yeppers, i'd exchange it girl, so you can enjoy your bag without worrying (especially if you're a klutz & a slob like me) :p ...i've gotta black city & it's a classic b-bag!!!
  8. so you would recommend the black city in the new leather?
  9. For me I actually really like the 05' blacks. Mine is an 05' and the leather seems much less shiny and really thick:flowers:

Oh excuse the monster looking arm in the pic. I have NO idea what the heck happened there!!! AAAHHHHH!!!!
    DSC03650.JPG DSC03649.JPG
  10. welp, that all depends on what type of leather you like...i like the distressed leather, so i got a spring/summer '06 black city :yes:
  11. I'd go for a black city! It's so chic and classic. As for the leather, go and take a look at what they have and decide--it seems to really vary.
  12. lol :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:
  13. I have a black one and I think it's great. However I have a dusty rose day bag also and I think that's great too. It all depends on you and your comfort level.
  14. your black city!
  15. i'm so torn...the pink stands out more but i don't want it to look dirty after months of wear...i love the black but i have other plain black bags. OMG...i think i'm going crazy :lol: :roflmfao: :lol: