Paint your Own Baguette!!!

Oh Steph, congrats!! That is such a great idea and I bet it will be a blast planning it all out. I'm sure it will come out exactly the way you want it! :biggrin: Best of luck with the baby and the art project! I'm excited for pics!!

I don't know, for some reason I love this bag but I love "quirky" kind of things :P if I "had it like that" i'd def get it!! I love to doodle & paint...I think it would be so fun & unique.

Hi girls!!!:smile:
It's my first time in this forum, I'm always in the LV section... but now I'm here because...
...drum rolls...:graucho:

I bought my 1st Fendi Baguette!!!

... and I bought this, the one to paint by itself!:tup:

I'm so happy... it's the gift I made myself to celebrate the born of my son... and I will personalize with something that will regard my little l:heart:ve!

I was thinking about combine different techniques: pantone, glass beads, embroidery...

What about continuing this thread publishing the pictures of our works?:idea:
Someone has still painted hers?

A kiss!
Stephanie

OMG, I think that is such a beautiful idea, it will be such a special special momento! :smile:

...why should I necessarily make mistakes?:confused1:
I have all the time to plan & work on it...

I'm planning very well how to draw my bag... I'm planning about a "mixed technique"...:smile: drawing, beading... something really special...

...and this part of the work, planning all the possibilities, is the more creative and amusing...

I have all the time... avoid doing or buying it for the fear to make a mistake is not a good way of living imo... :yes:

You can see I'm taking all the time... now my son is taking me a lot of time... so I look and plan on my bag, still in the box... and this planning is so amusing... I have "carte blanche"... pardon, "purse blanche"...

:heart:Steph.

With something this special it's not possible to make a mistake...no fear in life :smile: it's all a part of the glorious journey! im sure the planning is part of the fun and each marking will have a story or something about it youll share with or reminds you of your son & his life! You can even tell him how all of us handbag lovers are anxiously awaiting your design :P I am just looooving your idea..you def have "purse blanche" and congrats!!!

i just came across this on another site.. and i think if i was artistic i would buy it in a heart beat!! my own art on my own one of a kind desginer bag its sooo cool.. not for the price but again if i was artistic i would get it in a flash@@

stephanie i want to see it when tis done tooooo!!! :smile: