Paging Star3337!!!

1. Just something I noticed today on JJB... Star do you have a name on JJB that is jalikeira or is someone pretending to be YOU with *YOUR* beautiful paddy's??? :suspiciou :amazed: :weird:

Link Here
  2. that's definitely someone pretending to be star. star doesn't write like that!! it's missing emoticons!
  3. :lol: I was thinking the same thing! Looks like an impostor to me :suspiciou
  4. I love when people try to do that... and someone catches them and wonders to themselves- wtf are they thinking?!
  5. geez, never give ppl too much rope aye?!!

you're busted whoever you are!!
  6. Wow, that's really messed up. Maybe it's just Star on another site. Do they have emoticons on that site?

Star3337, where are you???
  7. I don't quite get it.

So the person on the pic is star? and someone stole her pics? :blink:

Man.. how lame that person can be.. (if that person is not star) :amazed: :push:
  8. wow, that's sad. i'm glad you saw those pictures, megs!
  9. If this isn't Star this means that someone betrayed the Forum's trust and stole pics from Star's collection and that is completely unforgivable. I never thought I would have to use this ---> :evil:

Watermarking seems like a good idea now...although I'm pretty sure people know how to wipe those out too.
  10. What a big, fat loser!
  11. I was thinking this thread was looking for her, she's been away for a bit, yes?
    I'm a dope and don't know what JJB is, but if it doesn't look or smell like our Star, it must not be!
  12. I would LOVE to see a Private VIP Forum for members w/ a certain # of posts and tenure to post their pics in, maybe we could also have a little right click disable class!
  13. That's really messed up someone stole her pictures. They need a life.