Paging Speedy MC Made in USA owners

1. Hello. I have searched and looked around for an answer, but couldn't find any info on this.

My bag is a black MC Speedy 30. It has tag stamped "made in usa", which I heard that it's legit. Everything else also looks legit and nice. However, the female brass piece on the front pocket is stamped "made in france".

Is there anything wrong here or does LV normally import brass pieces from France?

2. made in usa is totally legit. where did you buy it?

3. not sure about that but have you tried just searching for pics of the bag and then you can compare.

4. I bought this used. The previous owner said she bought it from an LV shop in California.

I've seen many MC Speedy 30 but most are made in France. Although I'm pretty sure this bag is a real deal, that weird part makes me curious.

There must be someone here who has a made in usa Speedy MC , right?

5. Take pics of the bag from all angles and all the heat stamps really clearly, and also the date code inside.
    You'll need pics of the back of the locks on both the pocket and the zipper pull.

Watermark them with your name so no one can swipe them and then Post them in the http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton-shopping/authenticate-this-louis-vuitton-17670.html thread and they can for sure tell ya if it's real or not.

Owners always say they bought it at LV even if they got it from China and often fakes feel as sturdy as the real deal. There are a lot of fakes in the world, so that should set your mind at ease.

We have a GREAT authentifcation team here who work free of charge, so use their services! They love a challenge. lol

6. I hope you put a lot of emphasis on love. :lol:

7. I'll take the pics of the stamp and post them soon.

In the mean time, could anyone who own or have seen the "Made in USA" MC speedy tell me if the female brass piece on the front pocket is stamped "Made in France" or not?

I really appreciate it. :yes:

8. :roflmfao:

9. I have no idea what you mean by "female" brass piece...:confused1: ... but here's my MC speedy's pocket... (mine's made in France, but this doesn't matter for the pocket)

LV.MCspeedy30.heatstamp.jpg

10. Here's the pictures of stamp on the tag and on the side and front lock. See that the tag says "Made in USA" but the brass piece on the front says "Made in France". They all look real though, just curious if LV ever done this.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. ah... I see what you mean about 'made in France'. Actually I never noticed that before! lol So yes, mine's like that too. I guess it is a bit odd for the bag to be made in USA and the hardware in France lol, but I'm pretty sure it's normal.

12. Thanks all for your help. Also got another OK from "John 5" in the authenticate thread, making me feel a lot better. :yahoo: